Starting a business through a franchise is an exciting, life changing experience. I know because I started by own business through one.
If you want..
- Help understanding your finances so you know where you stand.
- Help with your budgets, forecasts and business plan
- Or if you just want to know the good, the bad and the ugly on franchises
..please give me a call.
We use the latest technology to make your life easy, just Click Here to see how we can save you time, money and give you the support you need by cleverly using ‘The Cloud’.
But there’s more. We have a great team of people..
We’ll make sure you sleep easy in the knowledge everything is done on time every time, through our systemised approach. You’ll benefit from fee protection insurance so you can rest easy knowing that if the Revenue do investigate, the cost of defending yourself is taken care of.
Our fixed fees are agreed in advance, and unlimited access to the team (and luxury chocolate biscuits) come as standard.
Please see below, there’s information that could transform your business……
Contact James on 0161 303 0610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cloud Demystified
- · No need to install, maintain or host an accounts program, saving you cost and time.
- · Access to your data any time any place. You can do your bookkeeping while you wait to pick the kids up from school.
- · Beautiful technology that’s easy and intuitive to use. You’ll enjoy working with it.
- · The flow of information – for example from your bank or to your customers – flows pretty much automatically saving you time.
- · Great real time information so you have up to the minute information where ever you have internet access.
- · We can advise you in real time not ‘when you bring the books in’.
‘The Cloud’. Let’s be clear about what ‘the cloud’ means. It means your program and your data are held centrally, typically on a huge professionally managed computer in Milton Keynes, and accessed through the internet.
We like Xero cloud based accounting solution because it is so nice to use, intuitive and visually pleasing. It integrates really well with bank feeds, and has easy reconciliations. What it makes possible is for you to do your business (pay the wages, send invoices, receive bank statements etc.) and the bookkeeping is done behind the scenes automatically. This saves you huge amounts of time and it saves us time too – automated transactions set up correctly don’t get misposted!
This means that we work differently. We check your records regularly during the year; we don’t wait until the year end. We help you as the year unfolds so we can make a difference to you by interpreting your numbers in real time. Spending our time advising you not ‘doing the numbers’.
‘The Cloud’ is revolutionizing accountancy. Be part of it.